Head of Marketing
ESTONIA, TALLINN MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS ALL AREAS
Nortal is expanding rapidly across all markets of operation and in all offices in Estonia, Finland, Sweden, Lithuania, Serbia, the Gulf region and the U.S. and entering new markets, such as Germany and Africa. To address our growth challenge, we are seeking a Head of Marketing to join our global team.
Together with the Global Marketing Team you will set up and manage both central and local marketing processes in all key markets with the main goal of furthering the Nortal brand and focus areas among relevant stakeholders as well as support sales. You will be doing so via various internal and external channels and all appropriate tools in a B2B marketing mix. You will report to the COO and work closely with Sales Management and Group Management to support their efforts.
The position requires a hands-on approach and ’get things done’ mindset. Deep understanding of our business, attention to detail as well as ability to see the big picture is a must. Independence and taking responsibility in your domain as well as team spirit and great communication skills are essential. The position requires extensive marketing and communications, and team management experience.
Position is based in Tallinn, Estonia and requires being on-site minimum 2-3 days a week.
- Strategic and operational planning of marketing activities
- Setting up both central and local marketing processes in all focus markets, and managing and developing these processes
- Setting up teams of regional marketing and PR partners in focus markets and managing cooperation, keeping track of progress and guiding the teams
- Project management and planning of key global initiatives in collaboration with Sales, HR and Recruitment, Marketing and Communications and other teams
- Making sure the KPIs are met within the assigned budget
- Manage content creation team and further develop level sales materials
- Vendor management
- Great English skills in written and spoken language
- Occasional travel
You’re likely to succeed if you:
- are comfortable juggling multiple projects, can prioritize and adapt quickly
- are innovative, curious and proactive – always looking for ways to do things better
- are interested in management consultancy projects
- have a background in B2B marketing
We offer you:
- Possibility to shape the marketing processes of a global company operating in approx. 20 markets
- Interesting and challenging work
- An outstanding and inspiring team. You will be working within a Global Marketing Team that consists of internal communication, marketing, design, content creation, employer branding etc.
- An exciting career opportunity with constant improvement, high-quality training to develop skills and gain new experiences
- People-oriented atmosphere. We strive to create an environment where people can feel comfortable
- Participation in Nortal’s legendary events, team-building and trips, conferences and room for spontaneous ideas and joint activities
We combine strategy, change and technology to deliver meaningful impact. Together with over 600 specialists, we create data-driven and seamless processes for governments, businesses and healthcare institutions in Europe, the Middle East and Africa, and now also in the U.S. We run projects in more than 20 countries across the globe, with the aim to simplify and optimize naturally complex processes in order to create a seamless society.
Contact me for further details:
Apply for this job
Head of Marketing
Maksu- ja Tolliamet
03. veebruar 2019
18. detsember 2018
Kriitiline olukord Eesti tööjõuturul pole üllatus enam ühelegi ettevõttele. Kuna lähiaastatel pole oodata olukorra paranemist, siis on paratamatult vajalik pöörata pilgud välistööjõu suunas. See aga pole sugugi halb, sest välismaalaste kaasamine toob nii ettevõttele kui olemasolevale meeskonnale mitmekülgset kasu, kirjutab logistikaettevõtte Kühne+Nagel arendusjuht Jüri Vesterblom.
07. detsember 2018
Karl Erik Esko
Arvestades Eesti ihaldatud innovatsiooniliidri kuvandit, eeldaks valitsuselt ja regulaatoritelt kiiremaid ja konkreetsemaid reageeringuid ka praegu väga aktuaalsel krüpto- ja virtuaalvääringute teemal, kirjutab advokaadibüroo Rask advokaat Karl Erik Esko.
02. detsember 2018
Eestlaste loodud tehisintellekt on töötanud välja süsteemi, mis paneb erinevate näitajate põhjal paika investeerimiseks kõige ahvatlevama kinnisvara. Täna veel arendusjärgus oleva platvormi abil loodetakse vallutada USA 3 triljoni suurune kinnisvaraturg, selgitab Investorise tehnoloogiajuht Gert Stahl.